Beginning April 26th, Santa Anna ISD is taking applications for students eligible for the 2021-2022 Pre-K program. The child must be 4 on or before September 1st and parents must provide the following documentation, by August 2nd
- Birth Certificate
- Current Shot Record
- Social Security Card
- A copy of a parent's Driver's License
Your child cannot be enrolled without this documentation.
The first 15 students who fall under any of the following guidelines will automatically qualify. If the district fills all 15 spots with the following qualifications, the remaining registrations will be added to a waiting list and notified when a spot is available. In most cases, SAISD is able to accept all applicants.
The guidelines are:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language.
- Is economically disadvantaged. Documentation is required and is provided.
- Is homeless. Documentation is required and is provided.
- Is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority.
- Is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Is or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Family Code 262.201.
- Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as:
- A peace officer under Texas Government Code 3106.002
- A firefighter under Texas Government Code 3106.003
- An emergency medical first responder under Texas Government Code 3106.004
If you have any questions, please call the administration office at 325-348-3136.