- Players may choose to wear a mask while warming up or playing
- Players must wear face mask on the benches (time is allowed for players coming off the court to catch their breath before placing their mask back on).
- Players should bring their own water bottles. Water will be provided
- Players must wear masks in locker rooms
- Coaches must always wear masks (face shields are acceptable)
- Bench personnel such as managers, additional coaches, bookkeepers, trainers, etc. must wear a mask.
- Officials must wear a mask before and after the game and masks are optional during the game.
- Fan Base is limited to 50% of gym capacity. Each visiting team will be allowed 75 spectators. Each district pass will allow one entry and up to 15 passes will be accepted through the gate (does not count towards the 75 cap). Home team area will hold up to 125 spectators.
- Tickets will be available via online ticket service eventbrite.com at $3 per ticket
- Ticket links will be posted on district website and social media sources
- Parents will have a limited time to purchase tickets prior to public availability
- Limited to 4 tickets per purchase via the Santa Anna site
- All fans 10 years or older (4th grade) attending the game will wear masks when entering, observing, or leaving the gym. Fans unable to meet the requirements will be dismissed.
- Concession stand will be open, and all purchases must be consumed in the concession area.
- Fans will all enter and exit through the main entrance on the west side of the gym.
- Fans will maintain a six-foot distance from other fans not in the immediate household.
- Spectators who are unwilling to follow the protocol will be asked to leave by an administrator. The administrator on duty at any home game has the right and responsibility to clear the gym of all spectators if there are multiple spectators unwilling to follow the protocols.’
- At out-of-town games, we will follow host team protocols for attending games. We request that all our fans wear masks when entering away gyms.
For the purposes of this document, face coverings include non-medical grade disposable face masks, cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth), or full-face shields to protect eyes, nose, and mouth.