The Summer Meal Program will begin on Tuesday, May 26th and will continue through June 25th, Monday through Thursdays.
What we want you to know about the Summer Meal Program:
- Free for kids 18 years and younger
- Available to adults 19 years and older for a fee. Breakfast will cost $2.60 and lunch for $3.75.
- Breakfast will be served Monday through Thursday on a “grab and go” basis between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:30 am.
- Lunch will be served by the same method between the hours of 11:00 am -12:00 noon.
- A delivery service is also available. Deliveries will be made between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. If you choose the delivery service but you do not come to the door for these deliveries on TWO consecutive occasions, we will discontinue your deliveries.
- If you would like to pick up both meals at the same time, YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO DO THIS BETWEEN 8:00 am and 8:30 am. If you miss this time, you will not be able to pick up lunch until 11:00 am.
You must contact Lavelle Walters, Cafeteria Manager, to make sign up and make arrangements for these services. Her number is 325-348-3136 and ask for extension 236.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider