RED RIBBON WEEK 2018
October 23 - 31
Theme: Life is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free!
Tuesday, October 23rd:
- Theme: Take a stand against drugs!
- What to Wear: Red Clothing
Monday, October 29th:
- Theme: Your choices are the key to your dreams.
- What to Wear: Pajamas
Wednesday, October 24th:
- Theme: Don’t pollute your body.
- What to Wear: Green Day
Wednesday, October 31st:
- Theme: Drugs are Scary.
- What to Wear: Halloween Costume (NO MASKS)
Thursday, October 25th: (PEP RALLY)
- Theme: Mountaineers don’t do drugs!
- What to Wear: Mountaineer Black & Gold
Tuesday, October 30th:
- Theme: Be a hero everyday (Be drug free)
- What to Wear: Camouflage
Friday, October 26th:
- Theme: You have the power to say "No" to drugs.
- What to Wear: Favorite Superhero T-shirt
Life is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free!
Red Ribbon Week Activities:
- Paint a Rock (Drug Free Theme) (ACE Elementary Grades -6, JH & HS)
- Coloring Contest Elem-HS
- Rock Contest (Judged by Cheerleaders and Football Players)
- Character Education (Kristi Herrod)
- Guest Speaker ( Mr. Rose)
- Theme Dress Days
- Theme Pep Rally (Thursday, October 25, 2018 JH & HS
Printable List of Themes/Activitites for Red Ribbon Week