- Wisner High School, Salutatorian, Wisner, LA
- Northeast Louisiana Vocational School, LPN/LVN certificate
- Licensed CPR instructor
- Nursing Homes
- Pediatrician Practice, 5 years
- Family Practice, 5 years
- School Nurse, Santa Anna ISD, 19 years
Medication Use At School
All medication must be in the original bottle.
All medication must be accompanied by a note from the parents stating
- what the child's name is,
- what the medication is,
- what the medication is for,
- how often to take the medication and
- how much to give.
- No medication will be given unless done in this way.
Any medication given longer than 2 weeks must have a form filled out by the parents and the doctor.
Students may NOT carry medications on their person.
Immunization Requirements for Texas Schools
Request for Exemption from Immunizations
School Health Advisory Council - Board Report Nov 28, 2016